Wednesday 31 July 2013

I Can Sing By Myself Sticker Labels!

I love anything that makes students motivated and comfortable to sing by themselves. Being brave to sing alone needs to be celebrated!  

Children love stickers and also love when people are proud of them. I thought my students would really appreciate a sticker that celebrates their accomplishment and they could wear it for others to see! 

I created a simple template for sticker labels that I will be printing off for my kiddoes.

Yay for singing by yourselves!


Click HERE for these free labels!

3 comments:

  1. These are cute! I may have to print some to use with my Kindergartners this year. Many of my little ones are very shy, so I think this may help them come out of their shells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph! I must your creation is indeed impressive and I'm sure your kiddos love that so much! You're such an inspiring teacher! clear stickers

    ReplyDelete