Friday 5 July 2013

Teacher Blogs- Create a Signature!

Hello y'all! I am in summer mode- full force! My week has been bike rides, beaches, cocktails, soccer games, visiting, yummy meals, cleaning, and FUN! 

And now on to blogging! I always loved the cute signatures I have seen on fellow bloggers' posts and have been jealous. More time in the summer means more time to update and make changes to my blog! 

I found a great tutorial by Mrs. Stanford. Check out her amazing teacher blog HERE. It took me five minutes to create a signature and embed it into my posts! Wohoo!

Signing off,





3 comments:

  1. I never attempted this because I thought it would be ridiculously complicated! Thanks for sharing. I just created my signature and it will be featured in my next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you found this useful and user friendly! I can't wait to see your creation Emily!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is very effective and valuable. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. We also provide a site piknu about instagram.

    ReplyDelete