Monday 16 September 2013

Monday Music Manipulatives: Jitter Sticks!

Thanks again to Lindsay from Pursuit of Joyfulness for hosting another Manipulative Monday!

Things are crazy, but I wanted to take part in this linky party so I decided to post about JITTERSTICKS! I posted already about these little things that I made, but it was one of my first posts, so I figured most people haven't seen it yet.

I use these all the time as brain breaks for my kids. When they have been sitting a while, I let a student choose a jitter stick. The sticks also end up acting as motivation for kids to stay focused, because they really want a turn to pick a jitter stick out of the can!


Click HERE for the how to!

Click HERE for more Monday Music Manipulatives posts!

Tune in tomorrow for a 2/4 Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment