Saturday 5 October 2013

FREEBIE- DIY Tempo Turn from a Record!


Voila!

Cool, eh?! I love retro stuff and I love the way this Tempo Turn fits my style with neon colours and a record from way back when...

All you have to do is copy the FREE PRINTABLE onto your favourite coloured paper, cut everything out and glue onto a record! I used a brass fastener to attach the spinner arrow in the middle. The hole in the centre of the record is perfect for that! 

Check out how I use the Tempo Turn and Tempo Cat posters in my classroom HERE!

PS- On the printable I have also added rit. and accel. 

Have fun and I hope you like it! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! What fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I loved your website and wanted to send you an email about it but I couldn't find your contact email anywhere. If you send me an email at david.row@kckps.org I'd love to send you one back to chat a bit.

    Thanks!
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. I'm pinning it to my board for future use :)

    ReplyDelete