Friday 27 December 2013

Five Favourite Pins of December!

Like every other Music teacher, December has been CRAZY! Especially crazy this year as concert time and report card writing fell at the exact same time!

I'm back to the blog world now and I would like to join in with Mrs. Miracle's Five Favorite Pins of December (I love this monthly Linky party!)
Check out her favourite pins too!

These are my favourite Music related pins from Pinterest this past month!

Love this image of Beethoven! I will be using this for our next composer of the season!

I did this with my grade 5 students this year and they loved it! I also have a swing version from All Aboard the Recorder Express by Janet Day that comes with an awesome audio track!

This looks simple and fun! I will be using this as a centre!

I haven't used these yet, but they look great and they are FREE!


I love pretty stuff, watercolour paintings, music and birds. So, this was definitely a favourite!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! 
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment