Sunday 21 September 2014

Fun, Pirate Themed Resources!



Happy Belated Talk Like a Pirate Day!
I just want to say that I loved pirates before they were cool.
Kinda obsessed circa 2005.
Yaar. Due t' scurvy, I have dark circles under me eaye!
(pirate translator HERE

Anyways… In honour on National Talk Like a Pirate Day last Friday, I thought I would share my favourite Pirate themed Music resources!

New pirate shark stuffy:
Isn't he cute??!!

The musical to get kids excited and totally engaged.
 Yaar matey! There is now a second Pirates musical! Check it out!

This is a fun book to do soundscapes and compositions with. The illustrations are amazing!
 And it's a pop-up book! Super cool.

A new choral piece that I will be using for my 2/3 choir this school year!
An up-beat super fun pirate piece!
I am very excited for this!

Happy Pirate's Day!


What fun pirate-themed stuff do you use with your students?



1 comment:

  1. YARRRR I am so happy to have found another music educator who shares my PIRATTITUDE. I always go all-out on TLAPD. I found some great resources on TPT this year... I am definitely going to look for that Pirates Musical book for next year though!

    Avast,
    Rachel Tanenblatt
    Music With Mrs. Tanenblatt

    ReplyDelete