Sunday 7 September 2014

My Favourite New Resources!

Start of the year… time to spend some of your budget!!!!
You NEED to buy these! Such good, brand new resources!

F-U-N 'n Games Galore!
By Sue Harvie
(Fun with Composers Publishing)
I can't say enough about Sue Harvie! She is Am-ah-zing! This woman has so much energy and creativity it is insane! If you ever get a chance to see her as a clinician- GO! Seriously. 
I was soooo excited to hear that this resource was coming out. Everything in here is incredibly engaging for kids and is also very great, musically. From games to movement activities this is jam-packed with goodness. 

Composer Gallery
by Jay Althouse, Charles Grace, and Mitch Wyatt
(Alfred Music Publishing)

 I love these posters! I find them cute and hilariously awesome. Each one is 8 1/2" x 11" and has a composer biography on the back side.
Introducing Beethoven! This will go well with my super new Beethoven stuffy!

Composer Songs
Arranged by Sally Albrecht
(Alfred Music Publishing)
I love what this gem has in it! Sally Albrecht has arranged previously composed pieces to be kid friendly singing songs. The lyrics are biographical to the original composer! I will for sure be using this resource during my Composer of the Season program this year.

I am always looking for new resources! What have you bought this year this you are excited about?

1 comment:

  1. I love the posters! I'm going to get a set of those. They are much less stuffy looking than the traditional composer poster.

    ReplyDelete