Saturday 28 February 2015

Fantastic Recorder Resource!

Hello, hello! I am dedicating this blog post to my friend Lori who has been bugging me for a while to keep my blog going and to post!

Last weekend our Manitoba Orff Chapter brought the AMAZING Tim Wiegand to Winnipeg from Las Vegas! Tim's enthusiastic energy is so contagious! You could really tell how much he loves children and loves teaching music. 

Not only is Tim hilarious and full of positivity, he is extremely creative. Tim presented so many cool ideas for keeping students engaged and energized in their learning. 



My new favourite resource is Tim Wiegand's "Recorder Revolutions". It is such a great recorder resource and is keeping my students exciting and engaged about playing the recorder! This method book contains pieces that are new and innovative and his approach is clear and fresh. It also comes with a CD that includes modern and professional tracks. You can also purchase the interactive whiteboard disc to further engage your students. Check out the teaser video by following the link below!

I encourage you to get your hands on this great resource by Tim Wiegand and to invite him to your chapter and/or division. Many participants said that it was the best workshop that they had ever been to! Tim was such a great presenter! Check out his website at http://www.viegansong.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment