Wednesday 6 April 2016

Introducing Soundscape Music!!!


I am so fortunate to have a friend and colleague that I work so well with. Sean Fitzmaurice and I have been working together for years now, exploring ideas, composing music, and discussing big dreams for the future. 


Over the last two years, Sean and I have presented workshops together locally, and nationally. We are now officially SOUNDSCAPE MUSIC! We will be presenting at the Carl Orff Canada conference, "Bridges" at the end of April. We will also be presenting at the American Orff Schulwerk Conference this fall in Atlantic City! We are so excited! 

I will be moving my blog to the Soundscape Music Blog on our website

Be sure to follow us over there and maybe even book us as presenters for your chapter or school division!

Thank you so much for your support and for following my blog over the last three years!

3 comments: