Sunday 29 July 2012

Bulletin Board Freebie!

So, I have come to the conclusion that one can be quite productive while procrastinating! I really need/want to spend some time revamping my program with new unit and lesson ideas. I opened my laptop today with the intentions of working on that and instead ended up creating visuals for a September Bulletin Board. Yeesh!

One of the amaaaaazing teachers at my school (The Reading Corner) suggested using Powerpoint to create visuals, handouts and posters instead of Word because you can move things and format so much easier! I LOVE IT! 

Below is my take on Music "Mooves" Me! You can actually buy posters for a Music Moves Me bulletin board from Music Bulletin Boards if you prefer. Here are some photos of what I created (although I haven't put up my bulletin board yet... more photos to come of that). Thanks to my friend Sean, also a Music teacher, who added three posters to my original creation! Here is the pdf for the bulletin board Title Letters in cow font.


Here is the pdf for the Bulletin Board Moo Posters
These are some pics of two out of the twelve posters.



I also teach music lessons that incorporate the books "Clack, Clack, Moo" by Doreen Cronin, published by Simon and Schuster (click here for an online version of the book) and "How to Speak Moo" by Deborah Fajerman, published by Red Fox. I will be pulling those out for the Fall!



Can't wait to get my bulletin board up! 
-Steph

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! Expert blogger....Love the Bulletin board..so cute! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete