Tuesday 3 September 2013

2/4 Tuesday Linky Party! Four Neat Finds for the New School Year!

Welcome to the first ever Stay Tuned Linky Party! Steps on how to link your blog to our party are found at the end of my post. If you are here just to look at ideas, be sure to check out the linked blogs below! 



Here are my four ideas for the 2/4 Tuesday!

1. New Musicals!
I'm so pumped for the new school year! Here are two of my favourite new musicals from Hal Leonard. They are both great!
Have a peak at Arf On the Rooftop! HERE

Have a peak at Summer Camp HERE

2. Mozart Printables!
I am so excited that I found these! I am going to use them for my first composer bulletin board.
Thank-you Sara Bibee for creating this excellent resource!
Click HERE to download the super cute Mozart printables! 

3. String Instrument Video
I am pumped to share this with my grade 2 and 4 classes when we do our orchestra units! This video features sound examples of each of the string instruments. Check it out!


4. My Freshly Painted Desk!
Can you guess what my favourite colour is?! I painted my desk to brighten up my room a bit this year. I love it! Who knew you could paint over nasty laminate so easily?! Click HERE for an easy to follow tutorial from Centsational Girl.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this linky party! I just linked up. I love your purple desk and composer bulletin board. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for doing this! I was a bit late in getting to this, so even though I'm not officially part of the linky party I've posted the picture and the link, as well as a blog entry, at http://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/2013/09/four-things-im-doing-in-my-music.html. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I just saw this! If I blog tomorrow (Thursday) can I still join the party or would I be a party crasher?! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I mean no you wouldn't! Join, join! Just put your link in the comment box!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Steph!! Here's my blog post: http://abbottmusic.blogspot.com/2013/09/24-tuesday-linky-party-four-ideas-for.html

      Delete
  4. pittsd@talawanda.org

    I'd love to see what you're doing this year!

    ReplyDelete