Monday 20 January 2014

Five Favorite Pins of January

Thank you to Mrs. Miracle for hosting this fantastic linky party! Check out her amazing blog and other bloggers who will be linking up!


Here are my favourite pins of January!


This is an idea that was originally pinned from Inspire. Love. Learn. I can't wait to get my iPads organized!


I can't wait to get these laminated! I've already bought and printed them out. Thank you to Sara Bibee for having this at Teachers Pay Teachers.


I love this! It is cute and super clear, especially for my beginner recorder players. My grade 4 students started Recorder Karate this month and I have given them this chart to refer to. 


This looks like a great resource! I haven't used this yet, but I am planning on using it for my groups that are going to the orchestra this year.


I love this idea! I will be doing this as an add-on for my Composer of the Season display.

What are your favourite pins of January? Link up with Mrs. Miracle!


1 comment:

  1. Great stuff!
    Thought you might like this recorder echo activity - my students love it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8FUsErQdvE

    ReplyDelete