Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I thought I would just share some photos of my kiddies doing some Valentine's Day activities yesterday. Today, I have the day off and I am in my hometown ready to celebrate my nephew's first birthday!


The other week I found some goodies at Target.
A cute mailbox and some candy heart message stickers! I saw these foam stickers and thought COMPOSITION! I had also seen the stickers on some other blogs before, so I was extra excited to see them! Aaaaand they were only $1 for a pack of 80!


I made some rhythm "postcards cards" for my grade 1 and 2 classes. I used them and the mailbox for a fun circle game. Click HERE to get the rhythm card FREEBIE!

I wish I would have had more energy to create a cute worksheet sheet for the compositions, buuuuut I didn't, so I had these boring ones. Haha, oh well! As a review and before learning re and do, my grade 2 students created mi, so, la compositions using four foam hearts of their choice. They practiced them on their own, and then we sang each composition together.

Placing their hearts...

All done!


Compositions are now in the back of their workbooks to keep forever!

Happy love day everyone! Let love keep you warm during this never-ending winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment