Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cool Find! Mozart Finger Puppet!

I found the coolest thing at a local and amazing toy store, Kite and Kaboodle! A Mozart magnet! And then I picked it up and realized it was also a MOZART FINGER PUPPET! Whaaaaat?! Last one there too! It was my lucky day today!


You can check out finger puppets including Mozart, Beethoven, Veri and Puccini, as well a variety of many others including (Obama, Rosa Parks and Salvador Dali) HERE at the Unemployed Philosophers Guild website. The site is so fun and full of great gift ideas so check it out! My Mozart puppet will be great to use with Fun with Composers resource! Click HERE to see that resource!

My Mozart just loved coming home with me! 

He got along with Lola right away! 


After getting settled in, Wolfgang found my metallophone and started composing...

And playing his compositions for us!

He is so fun that guy! I can't wait for the kids at school to meet him!

- Steph

3 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!!! An Art teacher friend has a few famous artist puppet magnets. Would love to find my own musicians!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard when I saw this post. Mozart playing the metallophone with Q-tips? Priceless. lol

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it was a good laugh! Hahaha. This is what I do in my spare time by myself...
    Cheryl- I bought some of the artist ones for an artist friend of mine too! They are hilarious as well. I picked up Picasso, Dali and Warhol. They are great!

    ReplyDelete