Wednesday 2 April 2014

Five Favourite Pins of March!

SPRING BREAK! Wooooohooooo!
Too bad I'm not on a hot beach somewhere! Instead I'm stuck here in Winterpeg. Ah well, at least the sun is shining, snow and all!


I am linking up to my favourite party! Mrs. Miracle's Favourite Pins party!
Check out her amazing blog HERE and check out the other bloggers who have linked up! Watch out for great ideas comin' your way!

Excuse my peppiness…. it is… SPRING BREAK!

Anyways, here are my top 5 pins from last month:


This looks like a super fun game for music centres! I will have to make some up! Thanks for the idea Sheryl!


Students go crazy over Staff Wars, a note naming game for use on interactive white boards. Staff Wars is now available for iPad! I will definitely be getting it for my classroom iPads!

One of my classes was having difficulty progressing on recorder because many of them did not practice at home at all. The students in that class have the support and tools to practice at home, they just lacked motivation. I found this generic practice chart and used it with them until they got back on track. Do you use practice charts?


I want to by this book for my Under Water theme month! Ringo Starr created it and I want it!!!!!


These are awesome!!!! Follow the link to get to Marti Chandler's Teacher Pay Teachers site and buy these motivational and musical bracelets!

What were your fans of March???

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I didn't realize you had featured my Kodaly Bracelets! Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy using them.

    ReplyDelete