Wednesday 16 April 2014

It's Spring Musical Time! SUMMER CAMP!

It's one of my favourite times of year- Spring Musical time! 
Spring is an understatement though… it is still freezing here in Manitoba!

For our grade 4-6 musical this year we are presenting the brand new John Jacobson and Mac Huff musical, Summer Camp!
This is very accessible and versatile. You could make it really big, or it could be super simple. This is turning out to be a great fit for my students. My grade six students really like the theme and have 100% bought into it. All of my grade 4-6 students learn and sing all of the songs for our spring musical and the grade 6 students can choose to audition for an acting part that is rehearsed during their extra-curricular time. 

I am really looking forward to the show!

What spring performances do you have coming up? I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment